This cobb salad is on the hearty side so it’s great for when you’re really hungry.
But let’s be honest, it simply tastes good and looks beautiful. I mean LOOK AT ALL THE COLORS!
The ingredients are optional so if you see something you don’t like, just leave it out or swap in an alternative.
- 3 cups packed chopped lettuce of choice (I love romaine but any lettuce works)
- 1/2 of a diced avocado
- 3 strips pre-cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 small diced tomato
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked diced chicken (I used this brand – time saver! Leftover crockpot or grilled chicken works great, too.)
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped scallion
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons crumbled blue or feta cheese
- 1 hard-boiled egg sliced
Start with lettuce in a large bowl and add the toppings of your choice. Pair with your favorite dressing and enjoy right away.
PREP-AHEAD TIP! You can prepare/chop all your ingredients the day before and store everything in snaptop containers in the fridge. Then it takes no time at all to assemble your beautiful salad the next day.