Chia is rich in plant-based protein, high in fiber, and calcium. Enjoy this delectable treat without guilt! See a video of me making this here.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup milk – any type is fine
- ¼ cup chia seeds (can add more or less depending on thickness desired – grind chia for smoother texture)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 packets of Truvia, Stevia or other sweetener
- dash salt
- optional – whipped cream, berries, mint leaf
- Pour all ingredients into a jar with a tight sealing lid (you can also whisk ingredients in a bowl).
- Place lid on jar and shake well.
- Once ingredients are well-combined, place jar in fridge for 1-2 hours – it starts setting quickly.
- Serve a portion in a small bowl as is, or garnish with whipped cream, berries, and a mint leaf.
Caitlin Russell Nutrition | Weight Loss | LEAP Food Sensitivity Testing https://russellnutrition.com/
Photo Credit: Julia Frost