Chia is rich in plant-based protein, high in fiber, and calcium. Enjoy this delectable treat without guilt! See a video of me making this here.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Calories 206 kcal
- 1 cup milk – any type is fine
- ¼ cup chia seeds can add more or less depending on thickness desired – grind chia for smoother texture
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 packets of Truvia Stevia or other sweetener
- dash salt
- optional – whipped cream berries, mint leaf
Pour all ingredients into a jar with a tight sealing lid (you can also whisk ingredients in a bowl).
Place lid on jar and shake well.
Once ingredients are well-combined, place jar in fridge for 1-2 hours – it starts setting quickly.
Serve a portion in a small bowl as is, or garnish with whipped cream, berries, and a mint leaf.
Caitlin Russell MS RDN LD
Photo Credit: Julia Frost